Hello, I’m Adam. I work on the people side of an awesome tech company, SpiderOak. Here’s a short punch list of interesting things about me:
- I grew up in KCMO
- I lived in Taiwan for 10 years
- I’m fluent in Mandarin
- My first “real job” way playing jazz bass around Kansas City
- My second “real job” was teaching ESL, both in the US and in Asia
- Someday I’ll grow up and get another “real job”, but for now I play with computers all day
- I can’t stand most music with lyrics. (Unless it’s jazz. But definitely not smooth jazz. That doesn’t even qualify as music.)
- Aside from being a music snob, I’m generally pretty nice
One of the things I most enjoy is sharing what I know. If there’s something I can help you with please let me know! I have a number of courses available on my side project, Hammock Marketing.
Want to connect? I’m on Twitter and LinkedIn.